Friday 29 August 2014

Exploring Devon and Cornwall!

Hey Guys!

It's no secret that I absolutely love travelling and seeing new places. It's really good to have a few days away now 
and then to have a change of routine. 

I spent a few days stopping in Plymouth which isn't somewhere I had been before. I love Plymouth as there is something for everyone and you're never lost for something to do. We went to the top of the lighthouse which was a great experience but I was to busy trying not to fall down the stairs to get some good photos!


We stopped at the New Continental which was a great hotel and it made a change for the beds to be comfy! However, on the last night we did find out it was haunted which put us all a bit on edge. Look at them creepy corridors!


We also went to Looe which was lovely! I loved all the little houses which were on the hill and it was a warm day so we all had a great time on the beach. 


I think this seagull wanted some of our Ice Cream!


Overall it was a lovely break away! I'd definitely love to go back soon!




5 comments:

  1. it looks like the perfect day, the sky is so blue!! that beach looks wonderful :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Looe, there is a tiny little pasty shop there hidden in a side street and we always go crab fishing there too (in Loee not the pasty shop lol).

    Amy at Amy & More

    ReplyDelete
  3. the beach looks absolutely gorgeous, wonderful pictures:)

    xxDanielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love all these pictures. It looks so pretty! xx

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete