Tuesday 2 September 2014

The Sun Mousse Review

Hey Guys!

So as I've already mentioned I recently went to Cornwall for a couple days and luckily the weather was really nice so we was able to spend a day at the beach. 

I was sent a bottle of The Sun Mousse to review and thought that as I needed sun protection this would be an ideal time.

I usually hate sun creams as I find them sticky and I don't like the smell of them but I found that the sun mousse was really smooth and dried into the skin really well. There was also hardly any smell so that was really appealing to me.


"The sun mouse is rapidly absorbed into the skin's outer layer, where advanced, high performance sun filters work to provide immediate and long lasting broad spectrum protection from both UVA AND UVB rays" 

It is obviously really important to be protected from the sun and being someone that does burn really easily I was anxious to see if this would help at all. Luckily I didn't get sunburnt whilst I was at the beach! 


The bottle I reviewed was the SPF 20, medium 6 hour protection. It says on the bottle that it is very water resistant which I completely agree with as it didn't come off when I went in the sea. 

Another thing I love about this is the bottle itself as I usually find the bottles to be a bit plain and boring but this one has a really good beach theme to it.

It is quite expensive compared to sun creams that you can find on offer in supermarkets but I would definitely recommend as I haven't managed to find another protection that isn't oily. This sun mousse is priced at £19.99 for a 150ml aerosol.

You can find more information at www.thesunmousse.co.uk

x~Jess~x

No comments:

Post a Comment