Monday 18 August 2014

This Or That Beauty Tag!

Hey Guys!

So I've seen this style of post going around on a few blogs now and thought it would be a really fun post to do and something a little bit different!

Blush or Bronzer?
I would definitely say Blush just becomes I'm more used to it and so feel more comfortable wearing it.

Lip gloss or Lipstick?
I'm a huge lipstick fan! I just find that lip gloss can be far too sticky which makes it uncomfortable to wear out.

Chapstick or Lip Butter?
Chaptick as it is just plain and simple so creates a perfect everyday look, especially for school.

Matte or Sparkle eyeshadows?
I like wearing matte eyeshadows for everyday wear but do like to add a sparkle eyeshadow when going out.
Gel, liquid, cream or pencil liner?
I've always used pencil but have seen a lot of blog posts recently for liquid ones and so I may have to try one!

Foundation or Concealer?
Foundation

Liquid or Powder foundation?
I find it really hard to get the right shade of liquid foundation so I do like the powder ones.

Neutral or statement eye?
Neutral, I'm not brave enough for statement but would love to try it sometime

Pressed or loose shadows?
Pressed, I find that loose ones are a bit too messy for me!

Waterproof or non-waterproof?
Non-Waterproof!

Brushes, sponges or fingers?
Brushes!

Powder, cream or liquid highlighters?
I prefer to use the liquid highlighters!

Let me know in the comments whether you'd make the same choices or not!

x~Jess~x

4 comments:

  1. I love this tag!!! I have never used a liquid highlighter before, what skin type do you have? I have like normal/oily but I think they look so pretty xxx

    Blonde of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this tag! I never usually do things like this on my blog but definitely going to do this one!! :)

    Lovely blog

    Zoe www.zoethedreamer.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are very, very similar, ha! xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete