Saturday 9 August 2014

REVIEW: Ted Baker - Ready for my close up

Hi! 
So I recently tried the Ted Baker - Ready for my close up makeup. Firstly, I thought that the little box that it came in was lovely. I've never tried the Ted Baker makeup range before but have always loved their other products.  


I opted to go for the light pink box set which was called Matinee because I thought the other colours would be a bit too dark for a lovely sunny day! 


I used a little bit of the blusher (not too much as my skin is quite pale) and also the light brown lip gloss that is joined onto the pinky one. 


I did love the colour and would probably use it again. However, I am not someone that would usually go for a lip gloss as I find them too sticky. 


I paired this with my grey eyeshadow by No7 which I love, I am running out so I think it might be a trip to the shops today!


I know it can be hard to see eyeshadow with glasses (anyone else with glasses have that problem?) but I still like to put some on as it gives me a little bit more confidence. 

Overall, Although I like the colour of the lip gloss I don't think it would be enough to swerve me from my trusty lipstick. I will however be using the blusher again as I have no problems with that.

Let me know what you think is best, do you prefer a lipstick or lip gloss? 

x~Jess~x

10 comments:

  1. I have a Ted Baker make up gift set and my favourite part is the packaging. They are always so pretty! They usually have really pretty glosses with them but I always have to take the book with me (slightly awkward!)

    Thanks for checking out my blog! :)

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the only one I have at the moment, I did think the packaging was really pretty too! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely post darling!
    New post up on my blog, let me know your opinion about it!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely set! Cant go wrong with ted baker!xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like it overall, the packaging is cute! :) x

      Delete
  4. Lovely :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete