Friday 8 August 2014

Zara Outfit #OOTD

So recently I decided to pop into Zara. This is not a shop that I would usually go into but after picking up a few bargain pieces in the sale I think I will be visiting more often now. One of my favourite finds were these comfy leggings and simple top that I picked up and so I have decided to do a little outfit post on them!


 
 
 
Leggings - Zara Sale - £9.99
Top - Zara Sale - £3.99

 
 
I really love how comfy these leggings are, they're perfect for a casual day at home and maybe even a trip to the shops!


Let me know in the comments your favourite shops! :)


x~Jess~x
 
 


 

8 comments:

  1. These leggings are absolutely gorgeous! I tend to avoid zara as I find it quite intimidating as a shop (is that weird?) but I might have a look at their website now.

    S xo.

    blinkeredbarbielife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I completely understand that, I do feel a bit daunted when I go in so I don't go in that often but I love a good sale! haha xx

      Delete
  2. Awesome leggings! I love too many shops to count! I'm mostly addicted to asos at the moment though :)

    Good luck with the new blog!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I LOVE the leggings! I find it so strange how everyone shies away from Zara in the UK. In Spain it's like the equivalent of New Look!

    Good luck with the blog! :) I love your colour scheme!! xx

    Little Miss Katy | UK Lifestyle & Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much this made me smile! :) x

      Delete
  4. I really like this top - it's really cute. Both items were an absolute bargain, great picks :o)

    Emma xx || emsylou.blogspot.co.uk ||

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfit is on point! Those leggings are amazing!
    Joelle
    xx
    FebruaryGirl.

    ReplyDelete