Thursday 14 August 2014

Made.com review



Hi Guys!

So I recently had the opportunity to review a lovely picture from made.com after a quick look at all the lovely furniture on their website it was an offer I couldn’t turn down.

The aim of made.com is simply to try and save you money from buying on the high street. This picture is priced at £89 but has a typical high street price of £180 which leaves you with a fantastic saving.


The picture itself is very bright and bold and brings to life the everyday object of a simple egg. It was created by Philip Colbert who is a fashion designer who tends to work with bright, pop-art styles. It is quite a big picture and so does take up a lot of space; however, I found this beneficial in my case because my wall is red and it fitted well with the background of the picture.


We are currently planning to extend our kitchen and so this will look lovely when the work has been completed and add an injection of colour to the room to make it unique. For now though, it sits perfectly in the study and really brightens up the pale wall.

The service of made.com I found was very efficient. The team are very friendly and it is clear they care very much about their business. I was sent a couple of texts letting me know when the picture was going to be delivered and also other options to deliver it on a different day if I wasn’t going to be in.

Please pop over to made.com and let me know your favourite item in the comments!
http://www.made.com/ 


x~Jess~x

2 comments:

  1. Oh thanks for sharing the review. I checked out their website and I really like the items, it's hard for me not to buy anything, haha. :P

    xxx
    http://www.rockinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! It's so cute :) be sure to share a pic of it in your kitchen when its up on the wall!
    Emily xx
    emilymaydesigns.com

    ReplyDelete