Tuesday 12 August 2014

Smart casual #OOTD

Although It's a bit windy outside still (as you can probably tell by my hair in these photos) I have managed to go out and take some photos! Today I went shopping (there will be a haul post up later) so this post is a little bit delayed but I hope you like it!




My hair is a bit windswept here haha. I don't usually wear blazers but thought that it added a smarter look to the outfit. I found this in the back of my wardrobe as I bought it a good while ago now. I find River Island jeans to be very comfy and one of the few shops where the jeans actually fit. Personally, I like the way that the blazer and the blouse seem to go together. The blouse was slightly too long and looked a bit ridiculous hanging down and so I tucked it in to make it look better with the blazer.

                                                               Blazer - Birdy's Boutique
                                                               Blouse - Primark
                                                               Jeans - River Island
                                                               Shoes - Primark
 

I got the bracelet on holiday a while ago so can't remember the name of the shop. I hope you like it, please let me know your thoughts in the comments below.


x~Jess~x

3 comments:

  1. I agree that the blazer and blouse go really well together, love it!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blazer really suits you :) I'm not a blazer person myself but I did get a blazer/jacket for my birthday off my friends which is great to wear in the office or to smarten up a casual look!

    Yazmin xx
    www.yazzyscorner.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the blazer! they can really dress up a casual outfit!

    Elena | A Style Shake

    ReplyDelete