Sunday 10 August 2014

Is Summer over!?

Morning guys!

I'm trying to sound as cheery as possible by adding in the '!' but in reality, I'm a little fed up. I really wanted to photograph another OOTD post today after getting a good response from my last post. However, it is raining. This of course is expected as we are in England and it is no secret that it rains at least 80% of the time here, if not more. So instead of venturing out into the rain I will write a short post about the last few days (sorry guys!).


A few days ago I got involved in my very first twitter chat! This was a really great experience and I met so many lovely bloggers from that chat. I will definitely be getting involved with more of these in the future as I think it's a great way to connect with other bloggers.

Yesterday, I popped into town and picked up two new pairs of shoes from Office and some new makeup from Boots, I will probably be featuring the shoes in an outfit post very soon! I also finished the day by treating myself to a Chinese takeaway so overall, it was a really good day.

Today, well it's only just gone 11am so really I've only just got up out of bed and had breakfast. My mum is currently looking through photos from my prom and deciding which ones she wants to display in the living room and which ones she's going to send to family. The neighbours also want to see them and so we'll be popping next door later today too but I think that really is as far as we will be going today, especially in this weather.

Currently, the cat wants feeding and Dad is complaining about how much he's been eating recently (it's not really a recent thing, he's always been greedy) and I'm listening to music on spotify, specifically Ed Sheeran.

Let me know what you are getting up to on this rainy day

x~Jess~x

10 comments:

  1. Hey, sorry you couldn't get pictures for your OOTD! I know the feeling :( Hope you can soon so we can all see your super stylish outfit! Mind checking out my blog? Mckenzie xx
    Blog | Bloglovin’ | Twitter | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it when the rain ruins pictures! I tend to take mine inside now to solve that problem ha!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I will be in future, especially for those winter posts! x

      Delete
  3. would love to see what you got from boots! great sunday post :)

    Hayley x

    www.fashionwilleatitself.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be doing a blog post this week (probably Thursday) xx

      Delete
  4. Yes I love spotify too and am always on it haha x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh I completely understand! I don't like summer but I've loved all my outfit posts! It's just too cold and wet now :(
    www.shemightbeloved.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I'm gutted it's started raining again

      Delete
  6. Awww i'm sorry the rain ruined your #OOTD you know what they say "august is the sundays of summer" if you get what i mean

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete