Thursday 7 August 2014

A Fresh Start

So this is my first post on my brand new blog!
I am excited.

I'd like this blog to be about a range of fabulous things but mainly focusing on fashion and beauty. Despite this I will also be posting on a range of different subjects and places I have been too recently. It's no secret that I love travelling and so I will definitely be sharing some photos and stories with you of my recent travels. As well as this I will also be posting about general things that are happening in daily life.

I will try and post on here daily and update as often as possible!

I hope you enjoy reading this little space on the internet as much as I enjoy posting here!


x~Jess~x


Twitter: @simplyjess97
Instagram: @heyitsjess97

email: jessicaellenevents@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment