Thursday 21 August 2014

Thea Skincare Review


Hey Guys!

So I recently had the opportunity to review some products from the Thea Skincare fruit enzyme range. I reviewed a Crème cleanser and Moisturiser. What appealed to me most about Thea Skincare is that all of their products are cruelty free as none of them have been tested on animals.

“This revolutionary new skin brightening range has been scientifically formulated to brighten and revive dull skin using a blend of organic fruit enzyme extracts. Our fruit enzyme formulas gently exfoliate the skin without the need for harsh scrubs, revealing instantly smoother, brighter skin”

I found that the cleanser could quickly remove my makeup. I usually use makeup wipes however I have been looking for a cleanser and was very impressed with this one. I loved the fruity scent of both the moisturiser and the cleanser and left my skin feeling refreshed. A 100ml bottle of the crème cleanser is priced at £21.95.


I was also really impressed with the moisturiser as I felt it left my skin feeling smooth and soft. Although these products are slightly on the more expensive side I think that the price reflects the high quality of the products.  You can find the trial sized (15ml) moisturiser on the Thea Skincare website for £8.95.

Overall I would definitely recommend these products which you can find here

You can also follow Thea Skincare on twitter @theaskincare

x~Jess~x

2 comments:

  1. Too bad we don't have Thea here in Croatia! :/

    http://the-caramel-dream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying this out at the moment, I love it! xx

    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete