Wednesday 13 August 2014

My top summer shoes!

Hi guys! 

So these are a few of shoes that I've been loving this summer, I was running short on good, comfortable shoes and so went on a little shopping spree to find more. I managed to find some pretty good bargains in some of my favourite shops!

1.


I really love these shoes for going out in the evenings, this colour is such a popular summer colour and I think that the little bows add a really cute look and at £10 from Office I simply couldn't resist.

2. 


I also bought these lovely toms from office for £25. I've wanted a pair for ages now but could never find a pair that suited me, I love the stripes in these and with the one for one policy that toms have it's good to know that you're also helping someone else.

3.


Now for my favourite pair of beach shoes, I wore these a lot on holiday to Corfu this summer and they were perfect for beach days and also exploring the local area. I usually don't wear laces so it made a nice change. These were another bargain from Primark at £3

4.


These lovely peachy shoes were also from Primark at around £4-£5 I thought these were really pretty everyday shoes and although I didn't particularly need them I couldn't resist picking them up! 

Let me know your favourite pair of summer shoes and also what you've been loving this summer.

x~Jess~x

7 comments:

  1. very cute shoes! love the last pair :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh i adore every pair!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. win raybans and a beauty goodie bag worth nearly £300 on my blog! click here

    ReplyDelete
  3. The £10 office shoes are such a bargain xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, such cute shoes but the one that caught my eyes is the blue pair with cute ribbons. So adorable!
    Btw, sorry I am unable to reply your comment on my blog, somehow there is no reply button. :-(

    http://reflectionofsanity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. your summer shoes are soo cute! xx
    stealstylist.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the peach dolly shoes :)

    Would you like to join my Student Box Swap (UK college and university students only)? Check my blog for more details!
    laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete