Sunday 17 August 2014

Top 5 Summer Nail Polish's

Hey guys!

So Summer is nearly over (boo) however we do still seem to be having a few sunny days and I am making the most of these! Here are my Top 5 nail Polish's that I've been loving this summer.

1.

This Barry M pink nail Polish is definitely my favourite, I love bright colours, especially pink and find that it does go well with a lot of outfits. I also love the Barry M brand so this is perfect for me.

2.

I picked up this at Next as I wanted to try something different. I did find it a bit trickier to apply but for going out it is great for adding to the 'party' look.

3.

This is another one by Barry M (can you spot a trend here) it is a slightly paler shade but perfect if you want a more simple look. 

4.

I have already done a blog post about this one but I had to list it on my Top 5 as I love the colour, it does dry very quickly and is a very reasonable price.


This is one of my older ones, I do find that it does last a long time and doesn't chip easily which is great. It's also a pale shade so is lovely to wear for a simple look. 

What colours have you been loving this month? 

x~Jess~x

6 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS picks I have recently taken my acrylics nails off and need to start caring for them myself xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some lovely picks! Number three is such a pretty colour.

    sammy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sad summer is almost over! I love all of your picks, the last shade of blue is gorgeous, it's a colour that transitions well from spring to summer too, bonus!

    Hayley-Eszti
    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with all these colours! they're fabulous! I must expand my collection ha ha :)

    http://rachelbrennanlife.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Barry M shades. xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are all such gorgeous colors, i think the third one is definitely my fave!! :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete