Saturday 16 August 2014

Liebster Award!


Hi Guys!

So I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Carol, you can have a look at her blog here to do this tag, I know if you read blogs frequently you may have seen this tag quite a lot now (sorry).

The rules are:
1. Thank the blog that nominated you and link them2. Post eleven facts about yourself
3. Answer the eleven questions provided by the person who nominated you and then create an eleven question set for the next group of nominees.
4. Choose eleven people to nominate
5. Let the nominees know they've been tagged - and no tag backs!
6. Nominate blogs under 200 followers


So here it goes!
11 facts about myself:
1. I was born on 13th October 1997
2. I have a cat called Tilly
3. I have recently finished my GCSE's
4. I run a charity
5. My dream job would be to be an event planner
6. I love buying bracelets!
7. I'm 5"2
8. My favourite meal is pizza
9. I drink too much coke
10. I have a huge phobia of needles
11. I would love to live in London one day

I was nominated to answer these 11 questions:
1. What's your favourite film? It would have to be The Fault in Our Stars, I love it!
2. One item of clothing you can't live without? It would have to be my Hollister hoodie, I wear it too much haha
3. Do you have a hobby? I'd have to say my hobby is blogging but I also love travelling
4. Do you drink enough water daily? Not nearly enough
5. What is the best piece of advice you have ever been given? To do what makes you happy!
6. What is your favourite book of all time? I don't really read books but I'd have to say Geek Girl, it's the most recent book I've read.
7. If you could have been born at a different time when would it have been? I really like the 13th October as I share it with my Grandpa but I would say the 60s as I love the fashion
8. What is your food guilty pleasure? Ben and Jerry's ice cream!
9. What is your favourite brand of makeup? Probably Rimmel
10. Do you get the recommended seven hours sleep every night? Yes, definitely, sometimes more!
11. Favourite childhood board game? Monopoly!

I nominate:
www.bitofeverythingblog.co.uk
www.mummysbeautycorner.blogspot.co.uk
www.jennyspaceblog.blogspot.co.uk
www.cloudscaitlin24.blogspot.co.uk
www.dreamingxpretty.blogspot.co.uk
www.emmalouisedreams.blogspot.co.uk
www.thebeautyboardroom.com


My questions are
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. Who is your biggest inspiration?
3. What is your favourite meal?
4. What is your favourite beauty product?
5. Favourite TV Show?
6. Do you have any pets?
7. Favourite colour?
8. Do you have a favourite quote?
9. Where's the best place you have ever been?
10. Do you have a bucket list?
11. Favourite band?


x~Jess~x





 



 

 
 

1 comment: