Thursday 4 September 2014

August Favourites!

Hey Guys! 

So I am slightly late doing this August Favourites post as we are now in September! I'm looking forward to the winter months and snuggling up in comfy jumpers with a hot chocolate sounds very ideal to me! Here are some things that I've been using/loving during August.

1. Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation

I've been looking for a good foundation for ages and this one definitely ticks all the right boxes. It goes on really well with a pump and doesn't make you feel cakey like a lot of foundations do. It is on the more expensive side but for me it is the best foundation that I've tried and I use it daily. 

2. Maybelline Matte Maker

This is great if you want your makeup to look slightly more definied. I tend to use this when I'm going out and want my makeup to look a bit more prominent. I really like this powder as it doesn't change the colour of your makeup and it isn't that expensive. 

3. Collection colour lash mascara

I picked this up just by chance as I was looking for a thin mascara that wouldn't leave those little dots on my glasses and this looked suitable. I don't really like having big out-there lashes so for me this was perfect as it only had minimal effect, I'd say this was great for a more natural look.

4. New look playsuit

Okay I didn't want this post to be all beauty related so I've added in a couple of fashion favourites too. I love this sweet little playsuit from New Look as the tropical colours give it a holiday look so it was great for holiday and summery days. 

5. Jane Norman Ring

And finally I would have to include this Jane Norman ring, I've been wearing it on a daily basis throughout August and absolutely love it. As you may know I am a huge ring addict and love wearing fashion rings. I picked up this one in the sale at Jane Norman for about £3.


Hope you enjoyed the post, let me know what some of your favourites have been this month!

x~Jess~x

5 comments:

  1. The naked foundation sounds good - nice for day wear!

    LondonBeautyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The urban decay foundation sounds lovely I think I am going to order it today as I need a new one xxx

    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hun!
    Thanks for commenting on my tweet in the Fbloggers chat last night! Thought I'd have a peek this morning and give you some comment love! Gave you a cheeky Bloglovin' follow aswell, Hopefully you can check out my blog and add me too!

    Love that Jane Norman ring! I do love a fav's post! :D I'm just nosy and love to see what people are loving hahah :P

    I'm close to 1000 followers on Bloglovin' & If you like my blog, I'd love it if you could follow me and help me reach my next milestone as I've got a HUGE giveaway that I'm excited to share with you all.

    Lucie xx
    Fatbeautyx | Plus Size Fashion & Beauty Blogger & Vlogger

    ReplyDelete
  4. oo The naked skin looks good. Will definitely have to try that x

    Laura Kate | Beau La Belle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to try the Naked Skin, I don't think I've seen anyone say anything bad about it.
    I love Urban Decay, especially as they don't test on animals. :)

    Best wishes, Danielle x
    http://www.underlandtowonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete