Saturday 6 September 2014

Back to school essentials

Hey Guys! 

So some of you may have already gone back to school/college/uni so I may be a little late with this post. However I start year 12 on Monday so thought this would be a good time for a little post! 

A few days ago I went shopping for back to school things, I didn't actually need any pens or pencils as I have quite a big collection now but If you are looking for new pens I'd definitely recommend paper mate ones, they seem to last me ages.

1. Kenneth Cole Reaction Bag

My old school bag from new look was starting to look a bit worn out so I thought I would treat myself to a nice new one! I love the bags in TK Maxx which is where I got this one from and it only cost me £25!

2. Paperchase pink folder 

Okay so pink is probably not everyone's first choice in colour when looking for a free but I find so many folders are a bit too plain and boring for me which is why I really like this Paperchase one which I picked up for £2.50

3. Carnival stripe pencil case

A new pencil case always puts me in a better mood, my old one had got a lot of scribbles over it from last year so I thought it would be a good idea to start the year fresh with this WH Smith carnival stripe one for £4.99

4. Stabilo highlighters 

In all honesty I probably didn't need 4 highlighters and I'm sure just 2 would of done me fine. However you can never have too many highlighters and they were only a couple pounds from Wilkinsons.

5. 2014/15 diary

And finally I picked up a diary for the new school year, I also got hsh from Wilko's but I can't actually remember how much if was! 

Let me know if you're ready for going back to school! :)

x~Jess~x

10 comments:

  1. Oh my god that bag is absolutely gorgeous and such a bargain TK Maxx have some real gems xx

    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pencil case and your pink diary! Super cute :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. The diary is SOO cute :) xx
    Seven Days

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my days I love all of these - although I must say that bag and pencilcase in particular are lush! Best of luck for the year ahead!

    Steph xx
    Lay It Bare

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love getting organised, the pencil case is really cute! I really like the bag you bought too :) xx

    http://bethht.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bag, TK Max always do such lovely bags!

    Hayley-Eszti

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I love your school supplies! especially the bag <3 I'm really new on here (original started on youtube and thought id try blogging) love your blog! Greetings from canada <3
    www.itsanothercourtney.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely bag! Looks slightly similar to Michael Kors. :) x

    Speaking Beauty UK | Nars, Urban Decay, YSL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete