Friday 19 September 2014

Sick Day Essentials

Hey Guys!

So one thing I've noticed recently is that I'm really busy and seem to have been posting less. I've just started sixth form and had a lot going on with that and I've also been poorly. 

I'm feeling slightly better today so I thought it would be a good time to do a little blog post on sick day essentials!

1. A cosy jumper 

This is probably one of the most comfy jumpers that I have, I bought it a while ago from Primark and love to wear it when I'm not feeling great and just spending the day at home.

2. Throaties/Soothers

With feeling sick I've also had a saw throat and have found these to be really helpful, I'm sure anything similar would also help too but definitely something I'd pick up again.

3. Some magazines 

Now my mum kindly picked these up for me as I didn't want to do school work because I didn't think I'd be able to do it very well. I do think everyone needs a couple good magazines or a good film when they're sick. 

4. Comfort food!

These are a particular favourite of mine. I haven't really felt like eating anything these past few days so any food is good food at the moment. I haven't been eating particularly healthy but when you're not feeling like eating it's best to eat what you can, when you can.


Sorry for not posting so much recently, I love blogging and really want to keep it up so am trying to figure out some kind of routine! 

x~Jess~x

Twitter: @simplyjess97
Insta: @heyitsjess97

2 comments:

  1. I'm sitting home ill right now ha so this post is perfect, will definitely need to venture out at some point to bu some chocolate orange! would really love if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete