Saturday 13 September 2014

OOTD with Wish Strings

Hey guys!

So sorry I haven't posted in a while I've had a lot on with school so it's been slightly hectic this week!

I recently received some stunning jewellery from a company called Wish Strings and have decided to show you with an ootd post. 



Top - New Look
Jeans - Primark
Cardigan - New Look 
Bracelets - Wish Strings
Ring - Wish Strings


I love that the rings are custom made to you and the design was lovely. The bracelet was very sweet with cute butterfly charms and the great thing is that they go with pretty much anything, I have been wearing them to school this week. 


Wish Strings are a brilliant small business and I love the idea of their wish string bracelets. 


The packaging of all their jewellery is lovely but I especially loved this cute saying on the wish string bracelet. 

Have you bought anything from wish strings before? Pop over to their Facebook page and let me know in the comments what your favourite pieces are! :)

x~Jess~x

2 comments:

  1. Very cute outfit and I love the jewelery! You are right, the packaging is really cute!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit :)
    www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete