Monday 29 December 2014

New Years Resolutions

Hey Guys! 

So as 2014 is nearly at an end I think now would be a good time to share some of the things I hope to achieve in 2015. 

1. Be Healthier - This includes exercising and eating healthier, particularly more food and veg. I'll also be starting a new series on my blog called 'Fitness Friday' in order to help with this in the New Year. 

2. Worry Less - this might be a tricky one as I do worry about every tiny thing, a lot of which I'm not able to control anyway. Next Year I'd like to be able to stress less and just relax more. 

3. Blog More - I wasn't exactly brilliant at Blogmas with all the preparations for Christmas but next year I would like to get more involved on the blog, document more of my lifestyle, more fashion and beauty posts and definitely some more reviews too. There may even be the odd competition too as a thank you to all you lovely readers so look out for that!

4. Travel More - I love travelling, whether that be in the UK or abroad. I love experiencing new places and trying new things as I think it helps you to get the most out of life. Although it can be costly I'd love to be able to travel a bit more in 2015. 



So they are my resolutions, have you made any yourself? Let me know in the comments what you're looking forward to or hoping to achieve in 2015.

x~Jess~x

4 comments:

  1. Lovely post Jess. I pretty want to improve on all of the points you've already mentioned! I really want to get more to grips with my blog, read more, exercise and possibly (maybe) start writing a book. (Yikes)

    Hope you have a great start to the new year.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with you resolutions, they are all things that I am hoping too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. there's some amazing resolutions in this post! good luck :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great goals, I need to worry less and be healthier too! Hope you have a great 2015!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete