Friday 12 December 2014

#BigBlogmasProject A Christmas DIY

Hey Guys!

So I realise that I've been lacking with then Blogmas project recently, one of the reasons for this is at school has been really busy and I've not been feeling to great. I will try and get back into it as much as possible though! 

Today I wanted to share with you one of the things I've been getting involved with in school. I recently joined a Young Enterprise group where you have to make and sell a product to try and make as much profit as possible, I really liked the idea of this as I am doing business at A-Level.

The product that we came up with was scented candles. With it being close to Christmas we decided to do Christmas scents of Christmas Pine and Frankincense and Myrh. In the New Year we will be looking into other scents!


We make the product in our school laboratory and sell them to friends and family as well as at trade fairs. We're currently selling the smaller candles pictured above for £3 and lager ones for £4. You can find out more information on our Young Enterprise company on the Essence Made Facebook page!

Let me know what scents you would like to see Essence Made produce

x~Jess~x

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I did YE in Year 10 but we sold handmade bracelets - this idea is so much more creative! I think in regards to candle scents, you can't go wrong with something really fresh and fruity like peach, strawberry or pineapple!
    Megan x meguana.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete