Friday 5 December 2014

#BigBlogmasProject 3 books I want to read!

Hey Guys!

So I'm sorry that yesterday's post didn't go up, it was due for a variety of reasons, I didn't feel it was good enough, I wasn't happy with it and I also had a lot of other stuff going on which I personally saw as more important. I am however back today with a little post with 3 books I want to read!


This is a book that I have seen around a lot and also heard a lot about, I've never read a book by Karen Joy Fowler so it may be going on my Christmas list!


The next book is one I saw in WH Smiths and had a little brief read of the first couple pages. It was very mysterious and appealed to me a lot as it is the sort of book I would usually read. 


This book is one that appears interesting simply by the title. I love books with a curious and interesting title and it really made me want to read more about it, they don't give too much away with this one though!

Have you read any of these books? What books do you want to read?

x~Jess~x


No comments:

Post a Comment