Tuesday 2 December 2014

#BigBlogmasProject2014 Gift Guide For Her!

Hey Guys!

Sorry this ones a little bit later tonight but here is a little 'gift guide for her'. This could be for anyone from your mum, girlfriend, friend, family member etc. I hope that there is something for everyone in this guide and that you find it useful!

The 'Sugarglam Fairies' is a lovely gift set from benefit cosmetics, it contains the they're real mascara, the POREfessional, hoola and benetint. This is available here for £44.50 which would make it a little bit more on the expensive spectrum. However, I am a huge lover of benefit cosmetics and they're website states that it is of the value of £75.35
A further item that I would recommend is the 'Winter Wonderland Music Box' by The Body Shop. This is a lovely festive present and the packaging is so cute! It also features a lot of my favourite products from The Body Shop. It is available on their website here for £35.00

I love the mugs on the Emma Bridgewater website and they are a fairly reasonable price. I think they would make an excellent Christmas gift for mum and perhaps even to go on your own Christmas wish list. A lot of the mugs are very festive so would be perfect for Christmas, you can shop the full range on the website here




This lovely hot water bottle cover is part of the Monsoon for Oxfam partnership. They're a lovely design and would be perfect for the winter months, at £9.99 they would make a lovely gift for a friend or secret santa present.



Finally you are probably aware that around this time LUSH have some lovely Christmas products, my personal favourite being the 'Snow Fairy' range. It is a gorgeous product in lovely packaging and is available on the LUSH website for £22.50.



I hope you have enjoyed this gift guide, let me know what your favourite product is, have you already done your Christmas shopping?

x~Jess~x

Twitter: @simplyjess97
Instagram: @heyitsjess97

3 comments:

  1. I hadn't seen the Snow Fairy gift set before, it looks so lovely!
    Mary-Ann xx
    Angel Flicks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I have bought some of the Emma Bridgewater pieces for my Mum, I think they are lovely :)

    Elle x
    Notes of Petranella

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the benefit sets for xmas they are gorgeous and I only recently knew snow fairy was in a box, so cute xxx

    ReplyDelete