Monday 1 December 2014

#BigBlogmasProject2014 Winter Nail Polishes

Hey Guys!

So as part of the #BigBlogmasProject I will be trying to blog everyday this month! I will do my very best to keep to this and hope that you enjoy my posts! 

Today I thought I'd share with you one of my favourite winter nail polishes, it's such a lovely shade for winter and is a little bit different.



The shade is the Ciate 'Angel Wings' and I also used the base coat and top coat from Barry M which I found worked really well with this. I love the packaging of the Ciate nail polish and think that it is very cute and a little bit more Christmassy.

Have you tried any of the Ciate nail polishes? What are your favourite shades this winter?

x~Jess~x

Twitter: @simplyjess97
Instagram: @heyitsjess97

1 comment:

  1. Very cute nail look I am rubbish with anything remotely white on my nails haha xxx

    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete