Wednesday 3 December 2014

#BigBlogmasProject2014 Looking like Christmas

Hey Guys!

So this post is just a general Christmassy post. I've started to get really excited about Christmas this week. People are playing Christmas songs at school that everyone sings along to, shops are playing Christmas music, some staff are dressed up in Christmas outfits/jumpers and there's lots and lots of decorations popping up all around. 

I wasn't able to go to the Christmas light switch on in my town but I have been to have a look at them now and it really puts you in a good mood. Everyone generally seems so much happier at Christmas and it's a really festive and happy time. 


This photo isn't great as it was taken on my phone in the car but you get the general idea, I love the city at this time of year and tomorrow is the start of our Christmas Market which I am really looking forward too! 

Let me know what you love most about this time of year in the comments!

x~Jess~x

Twitter: @simplyjess97
Instagram: @heyitsjess97

1 comment:

  1. I love Christmas time, particularly the songs and decorations everywhere!

    Jade x
    jadethejourno.blogspot.co.uk ♡

    ReplyDelete