Sunday 23 November 2014

OOTD

Hey Guys!

So I'm starting to get really excited for Christmas now, everything's starting to get a little more Christmassy. Shop windows are filled with ideal Christmas gifts, a few Christmas decorations have gone up, my town recently had their Christmas light switch on and soon it will be the local Christmas market! 

I'm also loving all the winter fashion and makeup looks at the moment too! It's a great atmosphere all round! 

Today I went Christmas shopping with my family and this is my OOTD



Jumper "Breathe in peace, breathe out love" - TK Maxx


Ring - Topshop


Leggings - Select Fashion


And finally my trusty leather jacket from Primark

Let me know in the comments what you're loving about Christmas!

x~Jess~x

6 comments:

  1. You look so cute and what a great quote!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jumper and leggings, so gorgeous xx

    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tartan leggings! So great in Autumn/Winter :) xx

    jesstastics.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty! Loving the jacket!

    Love, Summer.
    www.lifeassummer.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That jacket is so sweet, I bought a similar one with a fur collar but I can't remember where from right now. I'm absolutely in love with your glasses, too!

    Sammy xo.

    littlefickleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, I need some tartan leggings in my life - yours are gorge!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete