Sunday 9 November 2014

Blogger Chats

Hey Guys! 

So I realise that I've been away from blogging for a while, I had a little break but taking part in the bbloggers chat on twitter tonight, I realised that I couldn't abandon blogging forever.
One of the reviews I've been lacking with the blog recently is due to A-Levels, we get a lot of homework and recently it's been piling up and taking over a lot of my time. I've also recently started my own event planning business and am working on making that a success with planning my first event, so it's been quite busy! 

When I first started blogging, blog chats are something that I found really helpful and I have come across so many lovely blogs through them which I read regularly. 

They're great for networking with other bloggers and talking about things you're passionate about. 

Have you ever taken part in a blog chat? Do you find them helpful?

x~Jess~x

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are managing to keep on top of things lovely, it can get really stressful at times but chats are a fun way to keep up- I always miss them though doh! xx

    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete