Tuesday 8 December 2015

*A Winter Evening with Olpro


Hey Guys!

I recently had the opportunity to review a café mug from the new Olpro, tableware collection. I loved the design of the mug and the fact that it was also environmentally-friendly gave it an additional bonus.

Olpro is a leading UK camping and outdoor equipment manufacturer. The new innovative tableware is created from discarded rice following the rice harvest. This therefore makes them extremely environmentally friendly and also bio-degradable.

One of the best things about the mug and the tableware collection is its great value for a unique product. They can be used in the microwave, are lightweight and also hardwearing.  
 

My only negative that I can say for this product is the handle is quite small, which could make it difficult to hold and carry.


The mug can come in a range of different colours, adding a personal touch and the collection is now available to buy at www.olpro.co.uk these are great for winter and when using I found that it kept my hot chocolate warm for longer, making it good to use when sitting at a desk working.

x~Jess~x

1 comment: