Thursday 29 October 2015

Anatomicals review*

Hey Guys!

So I was recently sent some products to feature on my blog by Anatomicals. These are a unique and bright range of skincare and makeup products and I'm going to share how I found them!


The packaging is very bright and upbeat which really appealed to me and made the products stand out. I love trying new face masks and these were fantastic. The tropical one in particular had quite a strong scent but on both my face felt very hydrated and clean after using them so I can say they were very effective. 


I found the lip balm packaging very unique and amusing. It was definitely different to any other I'd seen before and whilst it is slightly weird it is very cleverly incorporated. 


There was also a headache balm included in the set which we decided to test on mum as she had a headache at the time, she said there was a very strong burning sensation that she felt and it had a very strong scent, nevertheless, her headache did disappear. 

There was also a dry balm included which I decided to test on my elbows as I suffer with dry skin particularly there. The product was effective for me as my skin definitely felt a lot smoother however some body butters may work just as well.

http://www.anatomicals.com.mt/

Thank you for reading! 

x~Jess~x

No comments:

Post a Comment