Tuesday 22 September 2015

Growing Up And Taking Chances

Hey Guys!

It's scary to think that in just a few weeks I'll be celebrating my 18th birthday! Of course, I am excited but I feel a sense of fear at the thought of growing up, school seems to have gone so quickly already and the panic of what I am going to do after school has started to occur.

I decided from an early age that I didn't want to go to university, despite a lot of my friends who have now started the application process, I felt that it wouldn't be the right decision for me. I have been wanting to set up my own business for a few years and hopefully I will have the opportunity to do this after school, that's the plan anyway.

This year I have felt like I have started to grow up a lot more, in a good way. I went on a weekend away with friends and had the most amazing time, started learning to drive and looking at going travelling next summer, for the first time in a long while I have started to feel excited at the opportunities that are to come.
There are so many things to look forward to in life and I am feeling very optimistic about the future, despite the pressure on things such as school there is a sense that everything will be okay in the end.

x~Jess~x

No comments:

Post a Comment