Saturday 14 March 2015

OOTD - moving into Spring

Hey Guys! 

I'm so glad that it seems to have appeared to be getting slightly warmer, although not by much the sunshine always seems to bring me out into a better mood. 

There been a lot of grey and black clothing items in the shops recently and I've really taken to it. I've never had an oversized cardigan before but I'm really glad I decided to venture into H&M to pick up this little number. 


The top is from Miss Selfridge and has been hidden in the back of my wardrobe for too long. The sequins help to brig then up what would otherwise be a fairly dull outfit.


                  Cardigan - H&M
             Leggings - Miss Selfridge
                  Boots - New Look
                 Top - Miss Selfridge 

Let me know what else you would like to see on this blog!

x~Jess~x

2 comments: